1) The promoter is Pro Vitamin Co Ltd whose registered office is at 1197 Great North Road, Point Chevalier, Auckland, 1011, NZ.
2) The competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or over except employees of Pro Vitamin Co and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5) The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.provitaminco.com/giveaway which social media platforms you are running the competition on.
6) The closing date for entry will be the 11th of November 2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will not be permitted. The winner will be drawn on the 14th of November and contacted by email or via Instagram.
7) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
The prize is a $5,000 travel voucher, and can be transferable as cash.
Winners will be chosen:
The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. The winner will only ever be contacted by Pro Vitamin Co. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NZ.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current NZ data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.